Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Broken endings

My dear loving husband..psh! 7-9-13  So I didn't realize his anger problems till the day he broke my hand. On this day I went to our apartment that he was living in I can't remember the reason why exactly but I went over he wasn't home so I had the room mate unlock the door. I then tired to contact him I called his work and they said he had called off that day. Well I was pissed I broke all the glass vases any thing glass I broke. 
After I broke all my glass wear I cleaned it up and started to pack stuff I called my mom and had her come pick it up and take it to my house. 
We unloaded trip one we went back over to the apartment to get the rest of my stuff and he pulled in right as I did. I then kinda proceeded to tell him I was packing all my shit. My mom got there we all went up stairs and finished loading. He got mad and wanted his key. I didn't have a key to the apartment. He swore I did he took the keys out of my hand and took my key to my house and threw it. 
After like 5 minutes looking for it having a yelling match I finally found it. I then when packed up the rest of the little stuff and he came out told me to leave I said no it's my apartment to I don't have to. He went into our room I went in there to get what was left and in the process he got mad. 
He demanded my phone (iPhone) I told him no it was mine and I needed it just in case something happens to our daughter. He then pried my phone from my hand so I dropped down to my knees and threw everything out of his pocket in hopes to get his phone. I threw this phone on ex I relized I had thrown it I went after it. (It had a lot of stuff I could use against him; cheating with a minor, use of drugs, selling of drugs) He came after me tackled me (he's a 400+ pound man) my mom was yelling at this time get off of her. I had his phone in my hand I got out from under him and got on my knees.  he got on his knees threw my phone into our master bathroom tub and hit me in the head with his arm making my fall to the ground again. I got up went and got my phone and he blocked me in the bathroom fighting my hands apart. I finally was done gave him his phone and got passed him. Went into the kitchen to pack up the rest of our cupboards and this is when I realized my hand starting to hurt, and my head spinning. My mom came out and then he came out. He then proceed to ask me if I was taking all the spices I said I don't give a fuck my hand is throbbing. What do you want. My mom sent me out to the truck to check on my daughter.  Then when I was calm enough I went in the apartment to finish and told him I'll leave him half of the spices. And long story short he took me to dinner we talked about everything that was going on and then he got some. Even a damn blow job. And me and my daughter spent the night. I went to the instacare and they then said that it was broke. I couldn't believe that it was broke. I couldn't believe he did that to me. But I was also scared I didn't want him to back lash on me or take my daughter and so I lied. I covered his back like I always did and made up a story.i told this story to everyone, unless it was my family or his then I told them a completely different story.  I wish I would of told the truth but I was protecting my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment