Popular Posts

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Rolla coaster ride

From day one of our relationship it has been a rolla coaster. We started dating 10-27-10 and at first he kept up a good roll as being the bestest man for me... He did this to blind me from all the lies, he actually did this threw out our marriage. He had betrayed great qualities. 
So as this rolla coaster began, I fell to quickly for his batrayed qualities. The reason why I call it rolla coaster was due to the fact that we broke up an got back together all the time. For the first year we were together, then we were good once we got married I thought I could never be happier the first year was a great one! We hardly ever fought. 
But once we had split a year and half into our marriage 6-28-13 I some how jumped back on to the rolla coaster from July to September I was on this ride. We finally was done when we both got someone else. 
But threw this time he would say lets get back together or let's try to work this out, just so we can only get down (sex) I tried the first few times to work it out but I didn't know what he was up to. Which as only to get some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment