Popular Posts

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I now pronounce you as a divorcey

So here I am 6 months down the road and I'm still not even legally separated. He attempted to serve me papers yet failed. This post is probably going to go for days. But I think it will be important once I'm finally threw this. 

Alright so it all started back in June the last Saturday. My husband was an hour late like usual from work and well I was finally sick of it!! I called him and the way he talked to me I knew something had changed. I then emailed my mom who was in weber county jail. Andproceeded   to tell her with tears in my eyes that I don't think we were gonna make it.He got home I was in bed not sure if I wanted to talk to him and I didn't want him to see me crying. He came in like always to see what my problem was. I then could work up enough courage to tell him what was going threw my mind so he left to the front room. Started to drink a few beers. This upset me cause I wanted to talk about it but could work up enough courage like I said earlier. I said something to him slammed the door and he was pissed! He grabbed some beer went out to the car and I watched threw the window of our appartment as he drank and angrly talked on the phone. He came inside grabbed his keys I jumped up and as he was walking out the door I oppened our bedroom door and said I guess you want a divorce!! And from that moment it was never the same. I was pissed at that point cause he didn't want to talk and he was leaving and he was goin to be driving while intoxicated... As soon as I seen him leave in the car I packed my clothes my daughters clothes called my dad no answer called my mom and had her come get me my daughter and my dog. 

I cried to my mom I was so ashamed that this was happening, even more so that I didn't have a car case he took both sets of keys. She took me to my dads after I finally got a hold of him. I cried to my dad and felt wen more shameful then ever before in my life! I then used my app called find iPhone to see where my husband went, I then locked my husbands iPhone from my iphone so he could only call me he had no need to call anyone but me! I wanted to talk to him. He called late that night on his way back home from where ever it was that he always at and said he was on his way home and unlock his phone. I told him I'm not home ad he of coursed asked where I was so I told him. Then I unlocked his phone. And that was the end of the first night. Of the beggining of my new life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment