Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

No wonder

It's no wonder people commit suicide.

I feel so lost and hurt so much. And I know my husband isn't truly happy and he would be so much more happier if I hadn't ever came back into his life....like yea he wouldn't of had tot but he also wouldn't of know cause it would of never happened.
It's not his fault that he's not happy, and maybe he hasn't noticed it completely yet, but he will notice.

And for my baby she shouldn't have to be in fear of saying anything to her parents, especially her mom. But she is she has now been programed that way.

The only reason why I'm probably not is cause of her. Like yea she might be better off with out me but what if she's not. What if she needs me in her teen years... will she even be able to come to. She already afraid to tell me stuff.... she 3.

I'm tired so tired of fighting threw life I'm only 22 and struggling so hard. I fight myself constantly on everything. My mind is sick, and I ain't got the time or funds to even begain therapy....will it even help?

I feel so alone, so useless so broken and I hurt so bad. I'm just getting to the point where I don't see the meaning anymore. I'm tired of being miserable, I want to be positive I want to least have a few good friends... I want to feel like I'm not just wasting my life or anyone else's..........

Please don't take this for a call for help this is just the only place I get things out and not have someone report it or make a huge deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment