Popular Posts

Sunday, March 23, 2014

False hope

Moving forward, and yet I feel like I'm still stuck to chapter behind. 
I move in with my boyfriend, we get along for the most part. Other then his insecurities. 
But me and my ex are currently on good terms? We had a good blow up over text and now it's better and we had a good conversation about our daughter. 
This happens every time, every time we get along my mind always goes back to me and him getting back together and that we could work it out. 
Ugh I don't know why I do this to myself every time. I want to let go but my mind/heart won't let me. 
The pain is finally subsided for now. I'm sure it will come up as soon as court starts, or counseling starts! 
I've come to realize that I don't see me marrying my boyfriend, I don't see marriage at all in my future. I also can't see myself having children with him. Just due to the way he treats my daughter. He claims to treat her like his own, yet I know for a fact he doesn't and as soon as we would have a kid he would brush my daughter to the side. 

So where do I go from here. What do I do? What do I say? 

No comments:

Post a Comment