Popular Posts

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Old beggings

So much to say so little strength. Well I'm at a loss for everything two serious events are happening in my life. Two events that I feel primarily my fault.

1st but not cause it's more important, but cause I can't see how this happened.
     So let's start less then a month ago. My friend b moved out, I was relieved. But after she moved out my husband had said that our marriage is on the rocks. I guess I'm just a nieve person or don't think stuff like this is going to happen.
      But today my husband made the final decision to leave for a week and see if we can work things out. The past week our relationship went down hill rapidly. I feel like it's sand threw my fingers. And I feel like he wants nothing to do with me.
    Well cause I'm to fucking blind to see, but our marriage is holding on by a thread. Not yarn, sewing thread.
   How did we get here again, he resents me. I'm not to fond of him right now either, but I can't give up. Especially when he is all I got. Our little family is all I have left, in this while fucking world in all of my family they are all I got. I guess my efforts weren't enough  for us or our family.  I don't know how I keep falling into this. But it hurts so bad!
    I ain't got no where to turn if he leaves and I'm left trying to provide for myself he'll take the child and I will lose it.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment