Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Can it be my fault

If it wasn't me and my family my baby wouldn't have gone threw this. I really hope this was the only incident.

It happened to my mom it's happened to me, and now my baby girl. How and why does it keep happening. She only 3 and she was possibly 2 at that time.

If I wasn't her mom, if she never was apart my family she might have never gone threw this. What kind of sick people do these things. I would never even after I have been sexually abused.

How could my own brother do this to my daughter his niece. He had the same thing done to him and he knows the pain, so how could he do it to someone so defenseless. She adored him. And he probably thinks he got away with it.

My other question is did she act up, did she try and tell me by crying or telling me she didn't want to go to grandma's and because that was my only option for a baby sitter she had tl. And she had to keep living that nightmare over and over, everytime. And I had no idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment